There’s no better way to relive your childhood than a walk down memory lane.
And our intentionally retro Sunnie™ silicone ice block moulds help you do just that.
Grab your favourite best-consumed-frozen ingredients and make your very own fun-filled Sunnie™ Ice Blocks to take you back to seemingly more carefree times, and introduce your munchkin to THE culinary highlight of your Aussie childhood.
Each set includes 4 non-toxic, food-grade silicone moulds featuring your favourite iconic Aussie animal characters who will happily keep an eye on your little ones as they devour their new favourite treat.
Specifically designed for growing hands, each Sunnie™ Ice Block comes in a perfect frozen snack size best consumed at playdates, after school or poolside in the summer sun.
With their non-stick and non-slip surface, tackling a Sunnie™ Ice Block has never been easier. Simply pick your favourite, give it a gentle push and start licking!
And when you’re done, simply pop the moulds in the dishwasher in preparation for the next fun-filled snacking session.
Are our Sunnie™ Ice Blocks leak-proof?
Great question. We’d say the silicone seal easily contains 96.7% of the yet-to-be-frozen deliciousness. At the same time, we recommend propping them up in the freezer so the remaining 3.3% don’t go exploring.
Like it bright? A Pastel Pop set will make your colour-loving heart skip a beat.